Minat Beli Produk Private Label pada Alfamidi Kuala Simpang

  • Dewi Rosa Indah Fakultas Ekonomi, Universitas Samudra
  • Suri Amalia Fakultas Ekonomi, Universitas Samudra
  • muhammad Ikbal Fakultas Ekonomi, Universitas Samudra
  • Zenitha Maulida Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Sabang

Abstract

This study was conducted with the aim of knowing the factors that influence the purchase intention of Alfamidi's private label products. The study used a sample of 96 respondents who were consumers of Alfamidi's private label products. Methods of data analysis using multiple linear regression equation, test the coefficient of determination (R2), test the hypothesis (t and F test). The results of the multiple linear regression equation show that price and product quality have a positive effect on buying interest while risk perception has a negative effect on buying interest. The results of the t test show that partially the price has a significant effect on buying interest, product quality partially has a significant effect on buying interest while risk perception partially has no significant effect on buying interest. The results of the F test show that simultaneously price, product quality and risk perception have a significant effect on buying interest. The results of the determination coefficient test (R2) of 0.402 or 40.2% that the price, product quality and risk perception variables can explain the interest in buying Alfamidi's private label products and the remaining 59.8% is influenced by other variables not examined such as promotion and distribution.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Adi Bramasto dan Farida Indriani, 2017, Analisis Faktor-faktor yang Mempengaruhi Keputusan Pembelian Produk Privat Label, Journal Of Manajemen, Vol. 6 No. 4; 1-12.

Assauri, Sofjan, 2010, Manajemen Pemasaran, Raja Grafindo Persada, Jakarta.

Ghozali Imam, 2016, Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program SPSS, Undip Press, Semarang.

Jogiyanto. HM, 2012, Sistem Informasi: Pendekatan Terstruktu Aplikasi Bisnis, Andi, Yogyakarta.
Nazir. Moh, 2011, Metode Penelitian, Ghalia Indonesia, Jakarta.

Pride, William M. and O.C. Ferrell, 2010, Marketing, Prentice Hall, Jakarta.

Purnamasari, 2015, Melakukan Penelitian dengan judul “Pengaruh Harga dan Persepsi Resiko terhadap Minat Beli Private Label Brand Indomaret di Malang, Jurnal Manajemen, Vol 3. No 2; 56-63.

Saladin, Djaslim, 2010, Manajemen Pemasaran, Linda Karya, Bandung.

Schiffman, Leon dan Kanuk Lesli Lazar, 2010, Perilaku Konsumen, Indeks, Jakarta.

Sugiyono, 2011, Metode Penelitian, Alfabeta, Bandung.

_______, 2010, Statistik Untuk Penelitian, Alfabeta, Bandung.

Suliyanto, 2018, Metode Penelitian Bisnis, Andi, Yogyakarta.

Susanti Retno dan Suprihatmi Sri Wardaningsih, (2013), Pengaruh Persepsi terhadap Private Label Brands pada Perusahaan Ritel Carrefour di Kota Solo, Jurnal Ekonomi dan Kewirausahaan, Vol 13. No.2; 181-192.

Tjiptono, Fandy, 2012, Service Manajemen Mewujudkan Layanan Prima. Andi, Yogyakarta.

_________, 2014, Service Manajemen, Andi, Yogyakarta.

________, dan Anastasia Diana, 2016, Pemasaran Esensi dan Aplikasi. Andi, Yogyakarta.
Published
2022-08-05
How to Cite
INDAH, Dewi Rosa et al. Minat Beli Produk Private Label pada Alfamidi Kuala Simpang. SI-MEN (Akuntansi dan Manajemen) STIES, [S.l.], v. 13, n. 1, p. 32-38, aug. 2022. ISSN 2598-3008. Available at: <http://jurnal.stiesabang.ac.id/index.php/simen/article/view/262>. Date accessed: 29 nov. 2022. doi: https://doi.org/10.1234/10.1234/sties-aceh.si-men.13.1.262.