PENGARUH KINERJA KEUANGAN DAN UKURAN PERUSAHAAN TERHADAP NILAI PERUSAHAAN YANG TERDAFTAR DI BEI

  • Rita Nengsih Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Serambi Mekkah

Abstract

This study aims to examine the effect of financial performance and firm size simultaneously and partially on firm value in agricultural sector companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the period 2014-2018. Sampling was done by purposive sampling method which obtained 9 companies that met the specified sample criteria. Data were analyzed using multiple linear regression. The results show that financial performance and company size simultaneously and partially have a significant effect on firm value in agricultural sector companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the period 2014-2018. the correlation coefficient (R) of 0.461 indicates the degree of relationship between the independent variable and the dependent variable is 0.461 or 46.1%. While the coefficient of determination (R Square) of 0.368 means that the ability of the independent variables (financial performance and firm size) in explaining the dependent variable (firm value) is 0.368 or 36.8% and the remaining 63.2% is explained by other variables outside this research.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Brigham, E. F., Houston, J. F., & Yulianto, A. A. (2014). Dasar-dasar manajemen keuangan edisi 11-buku 1 (Essential of financial management) (11th ed.). Jakarta : Salemba Empat.
Damayamti, M., Nengsih, R., & Zainuddin. (2018). Pengaruh profitabilitas , likuiditas dan ukuran perusahaan terhadap kebijakan dividen pada perusahaan manufaktur yang terdaftar di bursa efek Indonesia periode 2012-2017. SIMEN (Akuntansi Dan Manajemen, 10(2), 1–10.
Ernawati, D. dan, & Widyawati, D. (2015). Pengaruh Profitabilitas, Leverage Dan Ukuran Perusahaan Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan. Jurnal Ilmu Dan Riset Akuntansi, 4(4).
Fahmi, I. (2016). Pengantar Manajemen Keuangan. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Harahap, S. S. (2018). Analisis Kritis atas Laporan Keuangan (14th ed.). Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.
Husnan, S. dan E. P. (2015). Dasar-Dasar Manajemen Keuangan (7th ed.). Yogyakarta: UPP STIM YKPN.
IAI. (2018). Standar Akuntansi Keuangan Effektif per 1 Januari 2018. Jakarta: Ikatan Akuntans Indonesia.
Indriyani, E. (2017). Pengaruh Ukuran Perusahaan dan Profitabilitas Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan. Akuntabilitas, 10(2), 333–348. https://doi.org/10.15408/akt.v10i2.4649
Jumingan. (2019). Analisis Laporan Keuangan (7th ed.). Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.
Kasmir. (2019). Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.
Munawir. (2014). Analisa Laporan Keuangan (15th ed.). Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.
Prasetyantoko. (2013). Corporate Governance. Jakarta: PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Rachmawati, D., & Pinem, D. B. (2015). Pengaruh Profitabilitas, Leverage Dan Ukuran Perusahaan Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan. Equity, 18(1), 1. https://doi.org/10.34209/equ.v18i1.456
Rudangga, I. G. N. G., & Sudiarta, G. M. (2016). Pengaruh Ukuran Perusahaan, Leverage, Dan Profitabilitas Terhadap Modal Intelektual Perusahaan. E-Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Udayana, 5(7), 4394–4422.
Sartono. (2010). Manajemen Keuangan Teori dan Aplikasi (4th ed.). Yogyakarta: BPFE.
Sawir, A. (2018). Analisis Kinerja Keuangan dan Perencanaan Keuangan Perusahaan. Jakata: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Sintyana, I. P. H., & Artini, L. G. S. (2018). Pengaruh Profitabilitas, Struktur Modal, Ukuran Perusahaan Dan Kebijakan Dividen Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan. E-Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Udayana, 8(2), 757. https://doi.org/10.24843/ejmunud.2019.v08.i02.p07
Sudana, I. M. (2013). Manajemen Keuangan Teori dan Praktik. Surabaya: Airlangga University Press.
Sugioyono. (2014). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sutrisno. (2013). Manajemen keuangan teori konsep dan aplikasi. Jakarta: Ekonisia.
Tandelilin, E. (2017). Pasar Modal Manajemen Portofolio dan Investasi. Yogyakarta: PT. Kanisius.
Tjandrakirana, R., & Monika, dan M. (2014). Pengaruh Kinerja Keuangan Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Jurnal Manajemen Dan Bisnis Sriwijaya, 12(1). https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.29259/jmbs.v12i1.3136
Yulianti, I., Enas, & Setiawan, I. (2020). Pengaruh Kinerja Keuangan Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan Pada Perusahaan Rokok Yang Terdaftar Di Bei. Jurnal Proaksi, 2, 25–34.
Published
2021-12-31
How to Cite
NENGSIH, Rita. PENGARUH KINERJA KEUANGAN DAN UKURAN PERUSAHAAN TERHADAP NILAI PERUSAHAAN YANG TERDAFTAR DI BEI. SI-MEN (Akuntansi dan Manajemen) STIES, [S.l.], v. 12, n. 2, p. 24-32, dec. 2021. ISSN 2598-3008. Available at: <https://jurnal.stiesabang.ac.id/index.php/simen/article/view/238>. Date accessed: 27 feb. 2024.